Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

It's just not the same without the psychopathic robot commentary, sorry dude I'm sure you worked hard though.

Misadventure Misadventure

Excellent! Very Lovecraftian which I assume is on purpose. I just bought a book of all his stories and this is totally on the level in terms of creepiness and the feeling of desperation and not quite understanding what's happening or why. There were so many subtle little things that were so coo, especially the closer you got to loosing and even with minimal detail in the pixels the movement and stuff made the creepiness perfectly obvious.

Spiderman Customization Spiderman Customization

Awesome!

Great but limited game, still, I COULD TOTALY LISTEN TO THAT SONG ALL DAY!!! XD

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Extreemly awesome!..

But just one small problem that I could see. If you aadd ears and you have, say, blue skin, the ears are still beige... <=( Ah well, still an awesome flash, game, generator, thingy!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

&gt;8D

Love The Face She Makes When She Kills Her Bro! Amazing Game! Really Beautiful, Can't Wait Till The Next One Comes!!!

Dont Eat Me Dont Eat Me

the typing game ALL teachers ought to know about!!

THANK YOU!!! now THATS what I'm talking about! this PWNS Typing Tutor and all that other annoying crap! if teachers knew about this game countless children could be saved from having to type qwertyuiop over and OVER again! you are our savior! we hank you kind internet entity!!!

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Stunning.

absolutely beautiful. best game on the internet, hands down.

Luffy.Vs.Naruto BETA0.1.0 Luffy.Vs.Naruto BETA0.1.0

Oh, ok

i see now so its
space= jump
arow keys=movement
z and x= attack and-z and x plus arow keys = diffrent attacks

jou really ought to mention that in the first place
still dont have enimies to fight but the attacks all look realy cool and useable too

FLAnimator responds:

I did talk about the instructions.

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

have loved 4-ever Thank You!

i have loved this game ever since i firct found it on a difrnt sie, long b-4 i ever had a newgrounds account, im glad i can finaly thank you directaly for makeing this glorious game!

+The Flash Tutorial+ +The Flash Tutorial+

longing!

man i absouloutly cant wail to get flash after seeing this! im so excited! i'll definatly be using this tutorial thanks!

JKAmovies responds:

WOW! that's great to here that its really helping people :)